Health & Safety First
At Villa Majda we follow all the recommendations on hygiene, safety and protecting the health of our guests and employees. Faced with this unprecedented world health situation, we have introduced a set of new and improved hygiene standards that take into account and further expand the recommendations issued by relevant institutions.
- Only healthy staff may come to work. We check the health status of our staff every day.
- Our staff attend regular training sessions in keeping with internal training programmes on protection, hygiene and safety.
- We provide all the necessary personal protective equipment for our staff.
- If a guest or staff member is found to have symptoms of a respiratory infection, we have protocols in place for testing and isolating patients.
Reception and hotel lobby
- All individuals are requested to keep a distance of at least 1.5 m from other people while queuing at reception. The tables and chairs in the hotel lobby have also been placed at least 1.5 m apart.
- Contactless, sensor-operated hand sanitizers are provided at the reception and in the hotel lobby.
- The reception desks are regularly sanitised.
- All rooms and areas are aired several times a day.
- We try to avoid handling paper, pens and printed materials as much as possible.
- We recommend using contactless payment.
- Upon arrival, guests are provided with a personal protection package containing a face mask and sanitising wipes.
- The room keys/access cards are sanitised for each guest and safely handed over to the guest.
- We advise against using the lift in groups and recommend taking the stairs, which is also good for your well-being.
- The staff at the reception wear protective face masks.
- In our hotel rooms, we have identified 8 surfaces that guests most commonly come in contact with. We make sure to clean and sanitise these surfaces particularly carefully and frequently.
- Guests can decide that nobody may enter their room for the duration of their stay. In this case, we recommend regularly airing the room.
- All the decorative elements on upholstered furniture and beds have been removed.
- The room is aired during cleaning.
- All bed linen, towels and bathrobes are washed at high temperatures and sanitised.
- The room attendants wear protective face masks and gloves.
Restaurant and bar
- The tables in the restaurants and bars are spaced at least 1.5 m apart.
- We have limited the number of guests in the restaurants and bars.
- All individuals are requested to keep a distance of at least 1.5 m from other people while queuing to enter the restaurant or bar.
- Contactless, sensor-operated hand sanitizers are provided at the door.
- All common surfaces, tables, chairs and beverage dispensers are regularly sanitised.
- Menus are only provided by request. They are sanitised after each use.
- All food is prepared and served in keeping with strict safety protocols.
- Meals are also available as room service or packed lunches that guests can take away.
- All tableware and tablecloths are machine-washed and sanitised.
- All bar and restaurant staff members that come in contact with guests wear protective face masks.
All for one and one for all
In addition to providing a personal protection package containing a face mask and sanitising wipes for each guest, we also encourage our guests to adhere to the following expert recommendations from the National Institute of Public Health. Keep a distance of at least 1.5 m from other people at all times. Wash your hands regularly or use alcohol-based sanitizers if water and soap are not available. Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Practice good cough and sneeze etiquette. Close personal contact (e.g. shaking hands, hugging) increases the likelihood of infection. Wearing a protective face mask is recommended at least in enclosed spaces.